Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm baaack!

The Hairball Gazette is back in business.

We at the Gazette are dedicated to spitting out hairballs with snark, sarcasm and wit.

Also returning is The Dumb Bastard Award. A monthly award given to someone or organization for committing ridiculous acts, not meanness.  No deep dark secrets. Just a chance to laugh at ourselves. I won in August for the Wordpress debacle.

Wordpress wouldn't do anything for me but a lot to me--froze up my computer, wouldn't let me post and sends emails saying I'm following myself.  That is an exercise for the chronically bored and creepy, very creepy.  September nominations are open.

The DBA will be posted at the first of each month.

The Gazette will post on Sunday nights for now.

For those who have not been force feed my latest, here it is:


Should People©

         FMHorner

from a sink hole
of opinion and intolerance
they suck you down

the abominable no-men,
of all genders,
who form a raging vortex

pulling you into their
quagmire of monotony
same, same, same

the intransigent SHOULD people
no room for difference
or original thought

from behind a veil of sweetness
and smiles they prod with
ideas of what you SHOULD be

stay off my path with
your vitriol disguised as
well-meaning advice

spew your toxicity
back upon yourself
where it is most needed

 Hairballs to all for now,
f

1 comment:

The Hairball Gazette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.