Wednesday, July 24, 2013

OMG OF THE WEEK


President Obama gave a speech today, then Speaker Boner--oops--Boehner went on TV to say that the American people aren’t interested in speeches--they want jobs.

If the Speaker and his fellow goopers truly believe this, or care, why are they spending most of their time interfering with vaginas?  Do they think we women are hiding the jobs up there?  If that were true, I’d pull out a well-paying one for myself. 

My wish is that someone would invent a mechanism that would set off all the car alarms in the world every time a woman is subjected to an unnecessary ultrasound or is forced by law to have some foreign object stuck up her.  Basically, I want these men to leave us alone.  Why are they so afraid of women?

In other news, the British royals have named their little baby Prince George.  I was hoping for Elvis.

Hacking up hairballs,
f

1 comment:

Susan Adger said...

You're right on the mark. As usual.