Monday, March 24, 2014

THE MAGNET


Greetings Hairballers,

It’s been a crazy couple of weeks.  Sorry to be a day late. I came home yesterday afternoon to no air conditioning.  Getting that at least limping along took most of the night.


THE MAGNET©

         FMHorner

What’s going on--
am I fly paper?
they do still make it,
I saw it in the Dollar Store

or, are some planets
squared to mine,
those baddies like
Saturn and *Pluto

perhaps it’s karma
from another lifetime--
when I was someone else
and so were you

like metal shavings to a magnet,
you soar up and stick to me,
hurt souls clamoring
for attention

okay, I’m sorry for what I did
in that other incarnation,
when I was Emperor of Rome
and fed you to the lions.


*Poor old Pluto was downgraded to a rock by some government know-to-all, but I’m not buying it.


Hairballs,

f

No comments: